1. Be responsible for the formulation and structure test of powder coatings, and make test reports and records;
2. Be responsible for handling production abnormalities, and analyze the causes of abnormalities according to experimental diagnosis;
3. Assist engineers in the research and development of new powder products;
4. Assist the sales department to deal with the abnormal use of products by customers.
1. Full time college degree or above, chemical engineering, polymer materials related majors are preferred;
2. Work actively, work conscientiously and assiduously, and have the spirit of professional research;
1. The welfare is complete: five insurances, free accommodation, free working meals, paid annual leave, holiday gifts, etc.
2. There is a perfect cultivation and promotion mechanism