Warehouse keeper (warehouse operator)
4000 — 5500
1. Check according to the delivery list and the incoming material list, and put them into the designated area after checking them correctly;
2. Deliver to the designated location of the workshop according to the material delivery list;
3. Check the warehouse entry of the workshop and store it in the designated area;
4. Deliver goods according to the finished product delivery process;
5. Guidance for external delivery and picking up personnel and vehicles;
6. Store according to the classification requirements and special requirements of each warehouse, and register the warehouse location;
7. 6S work on site; Patrol inspection and record in the warehouse area; Assist in inventory counting;
8. Daily point inspection and maintenance of warehouse facilities and equipment such as forklifts, trailers and fire-fighting equipment;
9. Other work assigned by leaders.
1. Skilled forklift operation skills.
2. Honesty and reliability; Enthusiastic, dedicated and proactive; Have team spirit. Experience in warehouse management is preferred